Heidi Sloss is a national sales expert whose best-selling book, Fortune is in the Follow-up® teaches business owners, consultants and independent sales agents, 5 POWER Strategies to grow a thriving business in any economy, including a follow-up strategy that will make the difference between knowing someone and actually doing business with them. Heidi is also a co-author of the book, 10 Powerful Women 10 Strategic Insights into Successful Business, 2012.
Heidi has presented at over 200 conferences and sales trainings across the country on proven sales and leadership strategies learned from her 35+ years as a serial entrepreneur and sales professional. Heidi teaches people how to think, breathe and behave more entrepreneurially so they can increase their prospect-to-client conversion rate. She shares tips and tools that are time-tested, action oriented and motivational.
From each of these experiences she has mastered the following sales and management skills:
- Time management, prioritization, leadership and delegation, problem solving and measured risk taking.
- Lead generation and the keys to moving a prospect through the sales cycle
- How to use personal influence and hierarchical authority to motivate and integrate people into effective and productive team members
- The importance of self-promotion, customization of sales pitches, handling objections and consultative selling
- Generating innovative marketing programs on a tight or limited budget
Heidi is available to speak at your conference or business meeting on a variety of subjects, including her best-selling book, Fortune is in the Follow-up®. Contact her to discuss how she may best help your business conference and/or sales program succeed.
BA from Hampshire College in Amherst, MA, an institution known for its promotion of entrepreneurial skills in its students.
Coaching and credentials:
- Coach U, Inc., core essential coach program training, 2009
- American Society for Training and Development, Training certificate program, 2006
- Anti-Defamation League: A World Of Difference Institute Diversity Awareness Facilitator and Trainer, 2005
- CORO Women In Leadership Program, 2001
Heidi understands the importance of professional networking and is a member of the following organizations;
- Coach University
- American Society of Training and Development
- International Coaching Federation
- Women In Family Owned Business Association
- eWomen Network
- National Association of REALTORs
- Women Entrepreneurs of the Bay Area (WEBA)
- Graduate of the Realtor Institute
- Leader to Leader Institute
- Mountain View Chamber of Commerce
- Founding Member of Women Speakers Association